Tuesday, December 14, 2010

yes definitely, I miss you

Time flies, and here comes mid of December, my camp is reaching too.

This year will be my 6th year helping out in the camp already. I started with a lot of seniors and now, I am the only one left in the older batch, leading the juniors again this year. During these 6 years, I definitely learnt a lot in the camp, I am very happy seeing all the youngster started to change and become more mature when handling stuff. Of course, I hope that this year will be a memorable one.

Alright, just came back from Kluang with my sunway gangs (: It's fun! Although I was sick on the 2nd day, I am still able to join them to UK farm. and here are some of the photos. Enjoy(:







Yes! haha... I know it looks fun! Yes yes.. i will bring you next time (:

Alright, praying for you to get well soon.

Night peeps.


yes definitely, I miss you


No comments: