Sunday, August 7, 2011

Make a difference

Have been thinking a lot today,
and all begins with the question of

"What's your biggest weakness?"

Well, honestly I was stunt with the question and couldn't respond immediately after that.
It doesn't mean that I do not have any weaknesses,
perhaps, I shall said that I have too many weakness if you were to ask me to list
However if you asked me about my major and biggest weakness…
I can't rank it.
or in fact, this is one of my weakness
the weakness of couldn't identify a problem well.





"Everyone has its own strengths and weaknesses.
What we should try to do is to bring out our strengths in order to hide our weaknesses. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. It is only when you accept everything you are and aren't that you will truly succeed."

That's a very powerful quote that I found from the net.

If you can't even accept who you are, and how could you expect people to accept you in return?

No matter what's my final decision, at least I know if I were have to accept that challenge, I know it for sure that I will do my best and make a difference. or else. I won't take it for the sake of taking the challenge.
And this takes a lot more than commitment…

No comments: