Monday, November 1, 2010

Its true "It's cruel, its pathetic and its real."

Updates in Facebook were getting faster and faster nowadays, especially it shows you the latest "Top News". Shouldn't we be glad with it, especially the co-founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg?

It's definitely cruel, pathetic to see her again, she flows into my mind, and brings me to the first day that we met. The hotel and the ballroom were well decorated, especially the environment and the crowd, it just make my love to her getting deeper and deeper. The food is nice too. Definitely, I am proud to be there. P.s: Fyi, I was still in the process of courting.

How I wish I can get through her within 3 months. Being an inexperience one, and having to compete with all the strong rivals makes the my dream become uncertain. Thanks to all my friends that always motivated me during the journey of courting, it helps to gain some of my confidence during the cruel war. Always imagine myself in the dream of winning the war, holding her hands proudly in front of all the people, but the reality always shows the difficult road.

Unfortunately, I lost the war. I still remember it was a Saturday, 25th of September. It is so near, yet so far to reach. Due to my stubbornness, I got rejected. To those who had the same feeling as me, I clearly understand your feeling towards the result. You will never know how much pain I felt, it is worst, as I receive information that I was so near in getting her. We did our best, didn't we? No matter what, I think we do. From the beginning, we are the only one who took up the challenge to enter the journey, we are indeed, the winner in the war. Despite the lost, I am sure that we definitely grow a lot. I gave up.

She is nice and precious to me. Being through the every single moments with her, I will never forget. It's great that some of them are still in the process of courting, I salute them, but this doesn't mean that I am raising my white flag again. Most importantly, I knew clearly that I did grow, and I will come back stronger in the future, it doesn't mean that I will come back to her again and it doesn't mean that I will not go for her again, as there are still many flowers out there.

I learn, I change and I grow, because of you. It's over, but I will always remember.


No comments: